Friday, October 31, 2008

an unwarranted opinion

As a Zen Teacher I try very hard to be 'a-political' with what I say in public. In private, I feel that I can say to someone who knows me, what I feel; however, it isn't appropriate to hijack a belief system and use it for inappropriate statements.

This stated, Śākyamuni did say, "be a light unto yourself." I would like to say that the world population continues to rise, since 1947 the population has almost tripled! Wars between peoples continue to annihilate millions, and peace is just a bad idea that the hippies had.

We are ourselves!

Just let this sink in!

Whatever you see, is you. This is the truth of our lives, please treat your neighbor with the same respect that you treat yourself.

May life move forward with compassion and love.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Uku said...

Important post.

We're all here together, everything is everything.

Thank you.

October 31, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home