Saturday, January 24, 2009

a small world

This morning I was going through all the blogs that I read and I came across some comments from http://naturalwisdom.blogspot.com/ and Jihyang Padme mentioned being in Pacific Palisades. She lives in Cambridge Mass. so I thought to myself that it would be nice to run into her while she is out, I hadn't seen her in quite a few years.

I decided to meet with Mu Sang Sunim at Dharma Zen Center this afternoon to catch up with him. We went to Starbucks and were talking. I was talking about blogs I read and mentioned about Jihang's comment. He looked at me and said, yes she is staying at the Zen Center. We went out for dinner and when we got back to the Zen Center, there she was.

Its a smaller world with our community being connected this way. Just thought I'd pass this along.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Barry said...

Hi, Paul!

January 25, 2009 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Algernon said...

Ah, glad you caught up with her. And with Mu Sang Sunim -- I hope he is well.

January 25, 2009 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Uku said...

A small world indeed. Another great example how we're all here together. :)

January 25, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home