Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Boundless Way Zen Project


How does one express true thanks when encountering the true Dharma manifest in not just two but Six Sparkling Eyes. I feel that I have been practicing more within the Visceral Mind of Zen for the last 23 years, because last week I encountered its Heart flowing out of three Zen masters, two senior teachers and a Sangha that embodies the heart of Zen for their own. The courage I witnessed in all who attended, the gracefulness of movement lacking the rigidity that sometimes has appeared in other groups has left me in a humble and appreciative place. It was out of their open generosity in allowing me to share in this dazzling intimacy that has grown out of their three heart/minds. I am speaking of the Boundless Way Zen Project and its Guiding Teachers, James Ford, Melissa Blacker and David Rynick. When I first encountered the “Project” I wasn’t sure of what project meant, and now I have attained their commitment and willingness to adapt and to change as the situation requires.

I was honored by these Teachers respect of position, as I hope I respected all who were there to share, to learn and to grow. It had been a few years since I had the opportunity to just be a participant, to immerse myself in practice and not having to deal with logistics, or form, or any number of issues that come up before, during and after an event like this.

It is said that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, and the fruit of this sangha is sweetened by its very deep and vast network of roots. I bow in humble reverence to their wisdom, grace and love. Dae Ja, Dae Bi, Dae Bosal Do (Great Love, Great Compassion, the Great Bodhisattva Way.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ven. Lawrence Dō'an Grecco said...

what a beautiful way to share your experience with us, thank you~

August 9, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home