Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jill Bolte Taylor's stroke of insight



Thanks to Greg LeBlanc, SDPS for this link, I have seen her on Charlie Rose but I thought I'd share this with everyone.


Jill Bolte Taylor got a research opportunity few brain scientists would wish for: She had a massive stroke, and watched as her brain functions -- motion, speech, self-awareness -- shut down one by one. An astonishing story.


About Jill Bolte Taylor


Brain researcher Jill Bolte Taylor studied her own stroke as it happened -- and has become a powerful voice for brain recovery.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger 吉道 Giuseppe said...

My friend told me of this woman a few months ago, and then a couple of weeks ago my mother had a stroke...
interesting to find this video here.
thank you!
Joseph

April 25, 2010 at 5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home